AM Recruitment are working with a leading telecoms contractor who require Contracts Managers to join their team on a permanent basis.
Do you have experience of managing the delivery of large-scale telecoms (FTTH / FTTP) projects? Are you qualified with NRSWA Supervisor and Health & Safety accreditation.
* Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of FTTH projects on time and within budget
* Manage the day to day interactions with Tier 2 suppliers
* Having the overall responsibility for delivery to targets over multiple work streams and fibre delivery programmes on the Openreach network.
* Taking ownership of budgets and spending along with identifying and reporting strategies for cost saving measures
* Stakeholder management
* Effectively engaging the supply chain
* Ensuring that all supplier contracts are in place whilst keenly managing relationships
* Promoting h...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)